DIY your way to February 14 with these adorable Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes. It’s the loveliest day of the year!
Don’t know where to start to create a special day for the ones you love? These 14+ Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes offer step-by-step instructions for easy-to-
1. My Life Would Succ Without You Galentine’s Day Succulent Gift
Don’t forget about Galentine’s Day! Celebrate your girl-friends with a fun get together. I’ve got all the details on how to host your own Galentine’s Day party, complete with a crochet cactus gift. Click over for the pattern and all the party details.
2. Wood You Be Mine – Wood Plank Cross Stitch Heart
Sometimes you want to go big and bold for Valentine’s Day. See how I turned a piece of wood and some yarn into this wood plank cross-stitch heart.
3. Valentine’s Day Boxes and Knit Heart Pattern
Putting together Valentine’s for you or your kids to exchange? Give these sweet XOXO boxes and add in a handmade knit heart. Free pattern!
4. You Me Oui
Parlez-vous français? Me, only a few phrases. But I couldn’t help but say “Oui” (that’s yes) to a whimsical play on words that is perfect for Valentine’s Day! Cross stitch this FREE “You Me Oui” pattern for yourself or a gift.
5. I Melt For You – Fondue Dinner and Dessert for Valentine’s Day
Tell your loved one ‘I Melt For You’ with a Fondue Dinner and Dessert.
Have you tried finger knitting? It’s my favorite way to make wreaths! Including this LOVE wreath that I made for Valentine’s Day.
7. Punny Embroidered Valentines
Take your favorite Valentine’s Day puns and turn them into embroidered Valentine’s.
8. XOXO Valentine’s Day Wreath
It might be fair to say I’m obsessed with finger knit wreaths! Here’s another one, with felt X’s and O’s. (No knitting or crocheting skills required!)
Have a yarn crafter in your life? They need a ‘Wool You Be Mine’ Valentine card this year!
10. A Sweet Gumball Machine That You Can DIY
What does a gum ball machine have to do with Valentine’s Day? They make it easy to say, I ‘Chews’ You!
11. Plastic Needlepoint Cross Stitch Hearts
Spread the love this Valentine’s with a simple stitched project.
12. Tiny Hearts Fingerless Gloves
Stay warm and cozy this Valentine’s Day with your own pair of Tiny Hearts fingerless gloves! Make sure to grab the FREE pattern.
13. Let everyone know “I Need S’more Friends Like You!” Sweet s’mores gift baskets plus learn how to make a gorgeous floral balloon heart backdrop
14. Bacon Hearts
The real way to someone’s heart might be with bacon. For a Valentine’s Day twist, make your bacon into hearts with this trick.
15. XOXO Hugs and Kisses Crochet Hat and Gloves
The sweetest hat and glove set, embellished with crochet cables forming X’s and O’s.
16. You Are Loved: Crochet Heart Pattern
I’ve made dozens of small knit and crochet hearts. I decided to go big and make a giant crochet heart! Free pattern.
17. Paper Heart Owl
I love owls. For Valentine’s Day you can make your own paper owl from cut out hearts! Click over for the DIY kids and adults will love.
Feeling inspired to DIY your Valentine’s Day? Which project will you make first?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.