Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread Recipe for Thanksgiving
Cheese makes life better. At least we think so at my house. Bread also makes life better. And when you put those things together? Only goodness can happen.
For a lot of us if we hear the word Thanksgiving there are probably several things food-wise that come to mind. Both turkeys and cranberries are likely near the top of that list. If it’s a holiday I’m also thinking about brie.
I grew up eating brie cheese, it’s something my parents picked up for special occasions. The soft cheese is still one of my favorites. It’s something I love serving at parties and gatherings. I’ll serve it on a cheese platter, top with fruit, and baked in a puff pastry. This year, I’m trying something new. Brie that’s part of a cheesy, cranberry, pull apart bread. Perfect for whatever Thanksgiving or Friends-giving get-together you have planned.
Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread
Start with a one pound round of brie. Cut it into 32 squares.
Open two big 8-count cans of biscuits (the 16oz size). Tear each biscuit in half, making a total of 32 biscuit halves.
Place one square of brie into the center of each biscuit dough piece and pinch together.
Open a can of cranberry sauce with whole berries. Pull out a baking dish, I love using my bundt pan for pull-apart breads. Layer cranberry sauce and cheesy biscuit pieces in the pan.
Season with rosemary and thyme as you layer.
Bake until the biscuit dough is golden, about 40 minutes. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then transfer to a serving platter to cool a little more before serving. (The cheese inside will be hot!)
Warm, cheesy bread, with plump cranberries, is an appetizer or bread dish you will love.
I recently got together with some of my favorite bloggers for our own Friendsgiving party and I knew this Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread would be the perfect item to bring.
In addition to being a fabulous hostess, Dawn from Life Family Joy made these sweet Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards. Make sure to go visit her to get the free printable.
No meal is complete without the perfect drink! Chastity at A Cowboys Life made these delicious Apple Mocktails that all of your guests can enjoy. Go visit her for the Apple Mocktail recipe!
Breaking bread never tasted so good!
You Might Also Like These Thanksgiving Posts:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Pecans and Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Pom-Pom Thanksgiving Name Cards
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread
Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread for Thanksgiving
- 2 16-oz cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 lb Brie, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 14-oz can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Open cans of biscuit dough. Separate dough into individual biscuits, and tear each biscuit in half.
3. Flatten dough piece and place a cube of Brie in the center. Pinch biscuit dough around cheese to close. Repeat with remaining dough and Brie.
4. Layer cranberry sauce and cheese filled biscuit dough balls into your prepared pan. Sprinkle thyme and rosemary as you layer.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
6. Cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve warm.
[…] from Julie Measures made this delicious Cranberry and Brie Pull Apart Bread for Thanksgiving. Not only will this bread have your home smell like Thanksgiving goodness, but […]