Grab the free Thanks and Giving graphic
In order to be more focused on gratitude I am taking time each Tuesday to share a post that’s focused on being Thankful. Thankful Tuesdays if you will. And each week I’ll also be sharing a free Thanksgiving graphic for you!
Here’s what I’m thankful for this Tuesday:
1. Date nights. Specifically wedding date nights. Last weekend we got to get all dressed up and go to a wedding. Most of my life is spent wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and my hair up. So I relish the chance to put on a pretty dress, constricting under garments and all, do my hair, and eat a dinner where the table setting requires you know the use for multiple forks.
2. Access to medical care. We’ve got 4 appointments at 3 different offices this week.
3. Books. And reading. Right now I’m reading Little Women. You should read along with me!
4. Cooler weather is making me excited to do more knitting/crocheting/playing with yarn. Oldest Twin and Littlest have requested some fingerless gloves to get me started. They’ve been eyeing the pair that I made for Youngest Twin and are ready for their own. Double pointed needles here I come!
5. Breakfast for dinner. #Brinner. Pancakes, biscuits, eggs, bacon, all the breakfast foods. I’m a big fan of breakfast food at any time of day. Littlest is also a huge fan of pancakes. So we have breakfast for dinner fairly often. And I am very okay with that.
Did you miss last weeks thankful post? Hop over and get the Grateful Joyful free Thanksgiving graphic!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.