The older that I get the more I love Thanksgiving. And the more I try to reflect on all the thinks that I have to be thankful for each year.
This year, leading up to Thanksgiving, I wanted to do some Thankful Tuesday posts. Each with an accompanying free graphic for you!
Here’s what I’m thankful for this Tuesday:
1. Music. Particularly this new Josh Groban/Kelly Clarkson duet that I just discovered where they sing a song from Phantom of the Opera. Seriously amazing vocalists, both of them. And together, I feel swept away.
2. Teenagers. Halloween candy doesn’t stand a chance against them. Their ability to devour candy faster than I can blink means it’s not still sitting around the house tempting me.
3. The chance to play Tooth Fairy. Littlest lost his very first tooth and the Tooth Fairy came to visit this week. Littlest often wakes up in the middle of the night and moves around. This time he came in to my side of the bed to tell me that the Tooth Fairy had come to visit him. I’m also thankful that in spite of his sleepy excitement he was able to quickly go back to sleep.
4. A new to me car. My old car had been giving me fits. It had been to the shop three times for the same problem in the last couple of months. As much as I loved that car when we first got it, it just wasn’t working for me or our family anymore. We were able to trade it in and get something that I think will fit us much better going forward. A little more room and it will be excellent to take on camping trips. They even put a bow on it when I picked it up!
5. A handy husband. I don’t talk about him much, but I am truly lucky. He can fix just about anything. This week it was a hot water heater.