Five things that I am contemplating on a Monday morning…
1. My allergies are trying to kill me. A friend of mine texted me and said that the ragweeds are personally attacking me. I may be slightly exaggerating the severity of the situation, but not being able to breathe properly is getting really annoying.
2. Crafts, gabbing, and good food are a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Which is exactly how I spent mine. North Texas MADE hosted a craft party where everyone made fun string art projects. I went with an ampersand. The coffee shop where the event was held has the most divine hot chocolate. And it went great with the muffins they served.
3. Today I start my very final college class for my bachelors degree. I’ve been taking a lot of 8 week classes lately and today is the first day of my last class. I can’t believe the end is so close.
4. I’m loving my new view from my bedroom window. In our old apartment my bedroom window overlooked a park, which was nice. But now it looks into downtown and I’m kind of in love with moving to downtown all over again.
5. All of my dreams are coming true. Aka Gilmore Girls might be coming back.