This is a sponsored post with Superior Source Vitamins. All opinions are my own.
Stay Active and Live Healthy! Discover 3 Tips for Celebrating Men’s Health Month and enter to win a Superior Source Vitamin Pack a $115 Value!
Father’s Day isn’t the only reason to celebrate the men in your life this month. This year make sure the days leading up to Father’s Day are about more than ties or golf. June is National Men’s Health month, and it’s the perfect opportunity to boost awareness of men’s health and ways to improve it.
Three Ways to Celebrate National Men’s Health Month
This June take the opportunity to focus on education and activities to foster a healthy lifestyle for men and boys. Men’s Health Month has been celebrated every June since 1994. It’s never too early or too late to improve your health.
Move it. Regular exercise is strongly encouraged for a minimum of 30 minutes at least 5 times a week. This can including cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility training. This month make a goal to find an activity you enjoy, maybe hiking or paddle boarding, and add those activities into your schedule.
Dietary needs change as we age. For example, older men need more calcium, B12, potassium, and vitamin D. Healthy eating requires a mix of nutrient-rich good groups. Maintaining a healthy weight is an important part of overall health.
Getting enough sleep, maintaining good mental health, using sunscreen, and taking vitamins are all part of living healthy. Plenty of things that are good for your body are also enjoyable! Play some golf, practice meditation, take a nap, or get a massage. They are all activities that promote healthy living. Use this month to take inventory of your health and set goals for the future. Make sure to set achievable goals to make them a reality.
Get a jump-start on celebrating with easy to take vitamins from Superior Source Vitamins.
What Makes Superior Source Vitamins unique? Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual®. These “Under the Tongue Technology” tablets work fast and are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds. That means NO pills to swallow! Supplements that are swallowed lose as much as 50% of the potency in the high acid environment of the stomach–but NOT Superior Source Vitamins!
Key Benefits of Superior Source Vitamins
- No pills to swallow–large or small
- Non-GMO, Gluten-FREE, Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No chemical binders, No excessive fillers
- Preservative FREE,Dye FREE
- No water necessary
- No coatings, No additives
- No magnesium stearate or silica
- Dissolves under the tongue for quickerand maximum absorption
- Clean and pure–the way nature intended!
In celebration of Men’s National Health Month I’m giving away One Superior Source Vitamin Pack a $115 Value!
The giveaway includes:
- Vitamin D3 – Extra Strength 5,000 IU, works in conjunction with calcium to promote the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.*
- Coenzyme B Complex – provides the nutrients that support energy production and optimal health. Folate promotes the production and maintenance of new cells and supports nervous system health and energy metabolism. The combination of Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and Folic Acid works synergistically to support healthy heart function and provide essential nutrients for the cardiovascular system.*
- Testeral – contains a proprietary blend of herbs formulated to support healthy testosterone levels. A critical male hormone, testosterone helps maintain muscle strength, boosts libido and supports overall wellness in men.*
- Vitamin A – supports eye health and the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth, and the surface linings for the respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts. Vitamin A also plays a vital role in the promotion of immune system health.*
- KETO Collagen – helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments, and tendons.When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down. Supplementing with collagen peptides (or hydrolyzed collagen) may help with the body’s need for these building blocks.*
- Multivitamin – contains 100% of 11 vitamins and nutrients your body needs for optimal health, including B vitamins for energy metabolism as well as Vitamin C and A for antioxidant protection and immune support.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Stay active, live healthy, and celebrate Men’s National Health Month this June. Give the men in your life the gift of good health, and keep it going beyond Father’s Day.