Grab the free Be Thankful graphic
This November Tuesdays are all about being Thankful. Which I guess makes them Thankful Tuesdays. Each week I’m sharing things that I’m thankful for, along with a free Thanksgiving graphic for you!
1. The knowledge that one person can have an effect on so many lives. On Friday night I had the opportunity to celebrate a woman who has been a great influence on me over the last 15 years. Through her I have had a great example on how truly caring for others, taking an interest in their lives, can make a profound impact. She was a teacher at my high school (she now teachers at the university level), and she is someone who truly lives life to the fullest. I have found myself thinking of her often over the years, and following her adventures through social media. It was wonderful to see her infectious smile and remember why she was such a great mentor.
2. According to Littlest almost anything can be solved with Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. He seems to have learned the rhyme at school and is using it for every decision lately. It was put it overdrive after Halloween when he used it to determine which piece of candy to eat next. Now he uses it to decide what game to play, which book to read, you get the idea.
3. Saturdays spent together. This past Saturday we all went to a LEGO fan convention. Honestly, the boys are all much bigger LEGO fans than I am. But there were some seriously impressive pieces at the event. The bigger boys like to look at things longer than Littlest so the twins walked around with my husband while I followed Littlest around. One of the highlights of the outing was taking pictures with Storm Troopers.
4. Knitting. And knit nights. Even when knitting doesn’t happen. Yes, sometimes no knitting happens at knit night. Because knit night also includes food, drinks, and friends. Though I’m currently on a knitting schedule to ensure some projects actually get finished. So last night at knit night some actual knitting did happen. My rambling point is that I’m thankful to have found other women who share in my love of yarn.
5. Blogging. I have met so many amazing people through what started as a hobby and a way to share events and pictures of my kids with my family. The past year specifically has been one of immense growth and learning. I am so incredibly thankful for my little corner of the world where I get to share crafts, food, and family happenings.
Did you miss the first two thankful posts? Hop over and get the Grateful Joyful and the Thanks and Giving free Thanksgiving graphics.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.