Give your skin some extra love this winter! My friend Ashley is here to give us Five steps to planning your Pampering Night with The Girls.
Winter is coming. Will you be ready for fighting the Winter Skin Blues? Load your arsenal, fill your quivers, and sharpen your pampering axes (is that an oxymoron?) with the best in skin care and self-love. Have the girls over for an evening of laughter, lather, and lovely, spa-grade products that not only help you take some time out for yourself, but make a truly amazing and thoughtful gift to those hard-working people in your life. We all deserve a little me-time!
Five steps to planning your Pampering Night with The Girls:
1) Set the Tone – When we think of a Girls’ Night, we think of having relaxed fun with those around us. Keep it simple. Do you want your guests to bring something? Let them know! Do you want a Yoga Pants Policy in place? Do it! I love this “policy” so guests know they can dress to their comfort level. At the same time, we are ready to indulge in all the pampering products we want.
2) Be Inclusive – Invite everyone but give it some thought. Creating an event on social media is great but inviting your entire friends list is gross. Consider all the people you know who enjoy relaxation, fun, and high-quality pampering products. If you can’t have an in-person Girl’s Night, host an online event with the same theme.
3) Talk it Up! As the hostess of a Girl’s Night, your guests are listening to you! When you send out invites or talk about the upcoming event, talk about the Posh products you’ve already fallen in love with! With my help, you can post on your event page with information about different product lines, the Perks program, or the incredible $99 Starter Kit. Through the online event, people can still get great stuff and you can get your Perks!
4) Prepare your Home – As a mom of a 2-year-old, I admit that I splurged and hired someone to clean my house before my Girl’s Night. Having a clean house helped me focus on the smaller details, like going to the grocery store instead of dusting the fan blades!
Set aside a table for snacking as well as a table for the Perfectly Posh display. Make sure there’s seating in both areas.
5) Lead by Example – Even I get Nervous Hostess Syndrome! I run around, talk too much, zip and zoom through the house to make sure its all going smoothly. But really, I’m not allowing myself to enjoy the party! Once I calm down and talk to my friends instead of worrying about the peanuts, I begin to enjoy it! I tried on all the cremes, soaped with all the soaps, and masked with one or two of the masks (called Double Masking). Looking back, it was an amazing and memorable time and I don’t regret ONE BIT of cheese I ate!
Ready to organize a Girl’s Night? Let me help you take it to the next (relaxing) level of pampering greatness with Perfectly Posh. As the hostess, you enjoy all the Perks from your party. I can tell you more about that, for sure! Visit my Perfectly Posh Consultant page, fill out the Contact Form and let’s get this thing going!
Follow Ashley’s Perfectly Posh Instagram and Facebook, and learn more about her Charitable Poshing initiative.