Planning your Halloween costume? If you’re going as a ghost, ghoul, or goblin you’re in luck! I’ve got a ghost makeup tutorial video that will have you looking spooktacular
photo via Grand Prairie Reporter
Listening to the theme music to the Addams Family in a live theater while the audience snaps along was the perfect way to start the month of October. My middle sister is currently starring in the musical as an ‘Addams Ancestor’, back from the dead to help move the plot of the musical along. And if you didn’t notice by her costume her character is/was a flight attendant.
I told her she doesn’t have to come up with a costume for Halloween this year. Thanks to her role she has the ghost makeup down pat! And she was nice to enough to film a backstage look at how she puts on her makeup for the show.
Here’s a breakdown of the products she uses
Ghost Makeup Tutorial Supplies
- Ben Nye Super White Professional Powder
- Ben Nye MW Monster Wheel
- Mehron Clown White Lite
- L’OREAL PARIS Colour Riche Eyeshadow 260 Incredible Grey
- L’OREAL PARIS Colour Riche Eyeshadow 290 Emerald Conquest
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Smoke Alarm
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
- L’OREAL PARIS Pencil Perfect Carbon Black
- Fantasy Makers by wet n wild 12851 Celestial Teal
- e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection
- Makeup sponges
She wears a wig for the show, but you could also style your own hair.
The show is absolutely hilarious. The actor who plays Uncle Fester steals every scene he is in. The woman who plays Alice Beineke has a phenomenal voice. The theater was packed when I saw the show last week. And Lurch will give you a surprise near the end! I have to say I was also really excited that the theater has a live orchestra!