This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Know what goes perfect with dinner? Cheesy Ranch Pull Apart-Bread with Garlic Dipping Sauce
At my house finger foods are at the top of my recipe list for Game Day. My husband and I have always been avid sports watchers, since we were dating. Football, basketball, baseball, we’ve always got a team to cheer for. Gathered around the TV food that they can eat with their hands makes my life simpler. Pizza is always a popular weekend option at our house. This weekend, to go along with our pizza, I’m making Cheesy Ranch Pull Apart-Bread with Garlic Dipping Sauce. Bonus, the sauce works as a dip for the pizza and the bread.
Combine refrigerated biscuits cut into fourths, butter, ranch seasoning mix, and shredded mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Then pour it into a pie plate to bake. Cheesy, gooey, ranch-y deliciousness.
And to go along with the cheesy bread and pizza, an easy 3-ingredient garlic dipping sauce. Combine butter, garlic powder, salt, and prepare to be amazed. The dip is great for the cheesy bread as well as your favorite pizza.
Got extra people coming over to watch the game with you? No, problem. Just pick up a few more pizza’s and double the cheesy pull-apart bread recipe. Or triple. Once word gets out about how good that pull-apart bread is you might have a big crowd!
You’ll probably want to make some extra dipping sauce, too.
I’m pretty sure my family believes that a meal isn’t complete without some dessert!
What is your favorite pizza side dish?
Cheesy Ranch Pull Apart-Bread
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 package ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Separate 1 can refrigerated biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place biscuit pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Pour melted butter, ranch dressing and seasoning mix, and shredded mozzarella cheese over biscuits. Stir gently.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 22 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 1 stick salted butter (1/4 pound)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter
- Add garlic powder and salt