I have three major LEGO® fans at my house. You can imagine their excitement when I told them about the BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention coming to the Irving Convention center in the Dallas/Fort Worth area November 14-15, 2015.
And you have a chance to win a family pack of four tickets ($120 value)!!
Held over only two days, this fun, interactive LEGO® fan extravaganza brings all of the creative fun of LEGO® brick building and experiences together in an activity and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Covering over 50,000 square feet of space, BrickUniverse will bring thousands of LEGO lovers, young and old, together to participate in fun activities, games, teaching sessions, and viewings of incredible models built out of LEGO bricks.
Nannan Zhang, locally based in Plano, is an awarding-winning LEGO artist who will be showcasing LEGO models. His surrealist and conceptual art out of LEGO has been featured in various publications, books, and even in art galleries throughout the nation.
Attendees will also meet some of the world’s best LEGO Fan builders including the incredible folks at the Dallas/Fort Worth LEGO User Group and see their fantastic creations including LEGO towns, spaceships, trains, castles and Star Wars displays. There will even a 40’ long LEGO city display made entirely from LEGO bricks, the list is endless!
Other activities include:
· EclipseGRAFX: bringing specially printed LEGO accessories and minifigures
· Challenge Zone: team up with fellow LEGO fans to participate in different themed brick challenges
· Fan Zone: Inspiring creations built by expert LEGO builders and opportunities to meet with fellow hardcore LEGO fans
· Building Zone: Build, create and play with over 1 MILLION LEGO bricks
· Creations for Charity: will be partnering with BrickUniverse to raise money to help annually give LEGO sets to underprivileged children during the Holidays
· The Blank Brick: Learn from LEGO Master Builder and Artist Brandon Wike of The Blank Brick. He will be giving learning sessions on our to become a better builder, as well as showcasing his inspiring work with LEGO
· Minifigure Art: with professional caricatures artists at the show selling LEGO art and doing live LEGO minifigure caricatures
· The Brick Print Shop: where you can make a custom minifigure of yourself and even have your own name printed on LEGO bricks
· Architecture Building: Build like an architect using only white LEGO bricks
· Big Brick Building: Younger LEGO fans can also enjoy the Big Brick Building play area with LEGO DUPLO bricks
· Bionicle Building: Build a Bionicle warrior from our thousands of LEGO Bionicle pieces
· Reading Zone: with LEGO books published by No Starch Press for your amusement
· And so much more!
“We are all just fans with a passion for everything and all things LEGO. We’re bringing the universe of LEGO fans under one roof for families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.” – Lauren Dole, a BrickUniverse Cast Member
Tickets are selling fast so early booking is advised for this exciting event. For a limited time only, you can receive 40% off tickets by purchasing on the BrickUniverse website. To buy your tickets now and find out more info about the convention, please visit: www.brickuniverse.org/dallas
Enter To Win the Family 4-Pack Tickets
Entry deadline is the end of September
Disclosure: Ticket giveaway is hosted by BrickUniverse and they will contact the winner to arrange ticket delivery. Julie is Coco and Cocoa was provided with a family pack of tickets for this post. Good luck!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.