1. Favorite things about Spring:
Sunshine! (But still cool enough to want to be outside). Wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and flip-flops. Being able to open all the windows and air out the house. The smell of freshly cut grass.
2. What I’m doing for Spring Break:
Spring break was last week for my kids. I really enjoyed a week of being able to sleep in late and not have to get kids up and ready for school.
3. Favorite Spring flower:
Tulips, they come in such beautiful colors.
4. Do you have a garden?
No. But I should. I have had one in years past. I keep thinking I’ll plant one this year. We’ll see.
5. If so, what do you grow.
I have been most successful with tomatoes and strawberries.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
7. What is your weather *really* like right now?
Today is beautiful! Sunny and 65. Absolutely perfect!
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!
No, most of my photos are of my favorite 3-month old and he doesn’t play outside yet
9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Take the big kids on a walk
10. Favorite TV show right now?